We must allow finite disappointment, but we must never lose infinite hope.

LifeleSS

Midterm Break

August 6, 2009 by Zeckster

"Im gonna spend this precious one week to get all my midterm test study done."

These words came from a mouth of a MotherEarth moron.
It's ME!!

Arghhh. I ruined my whole week break, spending some unworthy time on FaceBook™, games and outing. My plan was to prepare 80% for my midterm but now I don't think I even reach 50%. GOD damn IT! But I did do something that creates the "New World Record" of mine, I went to cinema 4 times in 3days continuous. Woo~ Kinda feel good though. ^0^ Although my wallet is bleeding but I have no regrets. These movies I watched is totally astonishing!


Ghosts of Girlfriends Past
This was the first one I watched.
Guys should have a real look on this movie
It teaches you skills of a lifetime.
But you have to pay for the price though.
You'll understand what I say after this movie.

RATING: 8/10

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Transformers 2: Revenge Of The Fallen
Well I don't think I need to talk much about this movie right here.
Cool Autobots and Megan is Hawt~
What can I say.

RATING: 10/10

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


G.I. Joe: Rise Of The Cobra
Personally think that this movie is a cracker.
Amazing motion graphic and sound effect.
It's really worth for a watch in cinema.

RATING: 9/10

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


On His Majesty's Secret Service
This Cantonese comedy is really full of laughter.
Seriously you can find your friend who like to laugh for this movie.
But one thing about this movie:
It makes you laugh at the early part, makes you sleeps at the later part.
To watch it or not? Up to you.

RATING: 6/10

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Zeckster
Signed off
hour 2318

Filed under having  

0 comments: