We must allow finite disappointment, but we must never lose infinite hope.

LifeleSS

Avatar (2009) 3D preview ; Dengkil Chicken Rice

August 23, 2009 by Zeckster

Thanks for Zues invitation for giving me the tickets to join him for the Avatar(2009) trailer. It took place at GSC MidValley. And please it’s in the morning. Can you imagine getting up early in the morning for a cinema session? *Crazy*

Back to the topic. I was first thinking that Avatar is this:avatar_last_airbender

But the Avatar I watched was this:
avatar

Right after the trailer screening, Zues asked me: Dude, I thought the Avatar you mentioned was the BOTAK kid with a handful of martial arts right? But why the main character is a blue-ish half human orang asli? My reply was “ I don't know ”.

Damn blur that time.xD I think we made a mistake on the preview.

OH ya! The trailer was in 3-D version where we have to wear special eyewear to watch it. Feel yourself standing in the middle of an army fight while you’re just sitting on a cinema cushion chair. Pretty cool huh? Catch this movie in cinema on 17th of December 2009. Experience the adventurous sci-fi story written by James Cameron, director of “Titanic”.


Photobucket

Adele, Carlson(if I'm not mistaken), Tzia

Photobucket

Zues

Photobucket

Me and Obc

Photobucket

3D spec-s take us to the next generation of movie experience

Photobucket

OMG since when you get in here?!

Photobucket

Jessica with Tzia

Photobucket

For more information on this 3D movie, kindly visit here, the official homepage.


Dengkil chicken rice with Adele and Tzia. On the way from Adele’s house to Dengkil, both of them was like: Zues where are you bringing us? Wanna jual us to where oh?

Well we reached there safely though. And please look at the time we reached.


Photobucket

5.35 am

Photobucket

Cheers for chicken rice

Photobucket

Arhhhhhh Gai Fan ah!!!!
Zues: Aiya what's the big deal? I'm a regular customer k.

Photobucket

Group Pics

Time to go home and Zzzzzz

Next time I shall include a map for you guys who's interested of going Dengkil chicken rice.
See ya'll peeps~

Filed under having  

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL.. I got tricked by the Avatar movie too but I enjoyed it nonetheless, the 3D experience was cool!

seon said...

17th of December 2009

whoa....still far away from now...