We must allow finite disappointment, but we must never lose infinite hope.

LifeleSS

Game Addiction

November 19, 2008 by Zeckster

Gaming is a popular hobby for teenagers nowadays... and most of them are guys. I'm totally agree with that. Guys are pretty good for games. But do ya'll know that sometimes too much of games will make you get addicted to it. It just similar to drug addiction. Especially the internet connection nowadays are far too advance than last time, people starts to involve in gaming/online gaming(MMORPG). Students, once they come back from school... first thing they will do is booting up their PC, throw their bags in the corner of the room and start their "internet life". Some parents seem not to realize that their children might get health problem due to game addiction. Guys you really will waste a lot of time while gaming. I had that kind of experience before. Recently I was playing an online game and I'm sort of addicted to it. Every seconds in a day I will feel like wanna log into the game and start wasting my time. But in return, I feel like time seems to be not enough for me... WHY?? While gaming, you will feel like time has stopped on this Earth. You won't feel tired either. Consequences? You will left out a lot of homework undone... Bad results in school. I understand that gamers will say that: Who cares? As long as I'm on the TOP of the ranking in game.
Come on! What if someday the server get closed down. You not even get a piece of shit from the company! So what you gain? NOTHING...
So... I'm thinking of quiting an online game now. All I need is determination.
If you guys really can't get rid of online games... why don't you some simple flash games... just to satisfy the need of gaming. Furthermore flash games ain't time consuming as online's...


p/s: Game is for your entertainment, not your everything. Do something meaningful.



Mama, I won't do it anymore...
Get me out of here


I can quit it!!!

Filed under having  

0 comments: