We must allow finite disappointment, but we must never lose infinite hope.

LifeleSS

Ups and Downs

November 24, 2008 by Zeckster

It's half past three in the morning...
Alone in front of the PC....
without knowing what will comes next in my life
I almost ruined my campus life...
reason?
I think I'm the one to be blamed
I see nothing in the future of my life...
Destiny... Luck...
NO!! I don't believe in it anymore...
All the things that comes to your life is not what it meant to be
It's depends on what you've done and how you make your dream comes true
Nothing is spoonfeeded
All you got to believe is
your Hands... Wills... and Passion
Learn from your failure
and it will leads you to success
Believe in yourself
You can make things happen just like how you want it to be
Don't ever give UP ~

LifeleSS signed off: 3.35am

Filed under having  

0 comments: