We must allow finite disappointment, but we must never lose infinite hope.

LifeleSS

Thank You Nuffnang™

April 21, 2009 by Zeckster

Yesterday Mr. Zues called me in the sudden in the afternoon and asked me...

Zues: Hey Zeck, did you checked your email?
Me: Haven't... Why?
Zues: (excited) I've got mine man. Haha
Me: Oh really? Let me check my mail.

Checked. Well, as expected, there's nothing sent to me by Nuffnang™.
How sad.... T.T
Actually I can't really jealous with Zues, cos' he really done a good job on thinking a poem starting with each alphabet of H-E-N-N-E-S-S-Y on the beginning of each line. Creativity strikes his brain suddenly I think. XD He deserved to have the invitation. I don't hope much for invitation cos' he wanna bring me along as his guest. (Thanks alot).

Luck falls upon me.
Today as usual... Am checking my mail.
Suprisingly, an email from Sue Ho (Nuffnang™)
Omg! I'm invited.
Appreciated that my comment catches Nuffnang™ workteam attention.
Hope that I will enjoy the party on tomorrow night and get to know some bloggers over there. ^-^
p/s: I stand the chance to watch Caprice live on stage!!! Wohooo!

Filed under having  

0 comments: