We must allow finite disappointment, but we must never lose infinite hope.

LifeleSS

Thirst for Snooker~

April 14, 2009 by Zeckster

I don't know why.. I'm getting more and more into this popular sport. It's popularity is getting pumped up in these few recent year. I started playing this since last year when I found a pretty nice pool center at my hometown. Pool is a smaller table compared to snooker and that's the reason why I prefer pool more than snooker. p/s: It's easier to pot ball in pool table XD
But now, I'm prefer snooker. Pool is more on luck and snooker, lucks doesn't come in a handy way. You have to make sure you pot every ball each time you have the chance and and and the potting is not that easy. Snooker holes are smaller, makes it even harder to pot balls. I've been watching snooker matches till late night for the past few weeks. Addicted. And now I'm looking forward for the 888.com
World Snooker Championship which is held at The Crucible Theatre in Sheffield. Argh... My hands are getting itchy right now... I wanna play snooker!!! LOL

One of my favorite snooker player: Ronnie O' Sullivan
Ain't he good looking?

The latest Hong Kong TVB drama: Snooker King

My Member card^-^

Anyone dare to challenge me??? haha

Filed under having  

0 comments: