We must allow finite disappointment, but we must never lose infinite hope.

LifeleSS

Final is dead and gone~ Lets partey!!!

May 29, 2009 by Zeckster

The moment I'm waiting for has finally arrived. HOLIDAY!! Hopefully I pass all of my subject. God bless me. An outing is always the first thing me and my buddies will do after the exam. Finished my last paper at 4.30pm on thursday, and we headed to the Sunway. Enjoy the feeling of finishing the finals. Let's enjoy the picture we took that night.

On the way to Sri Kembangan for meal. Erm can anyone spot the weird part of this photo?

We shall call it " The Final Destination"

I OWNED those who're just sitting at the dance floor. *RAWR*

Taken at the lounge in front of MOS

OBC: Mama, I don't wanna drink milk. Can you give me alcohol? I wanna get high... *LMAO*

He's trying to learn some English from the menu.
Zeck: Hey! why don't ya keep the camera before I smash it into pieces?!
Zues: Never seen gay couples before?
Random I

I'm thirsty that night. *gulp gulp gulp*

Random II

Random IIIMet these two pretty ladies that night
Irene & Phoebe
Speechless XDCheers People~


The funny part of the outing. We met a crazy drunkard ( I think ) at the 7-11 across the street of MOS. Erm I don't wanna explain how crazy he is. Let take a look at what he did with my dear friend....

His little brother is saying "HI" to the world!!!

p/s: If anyone of you want the unsensored version, kindly leave a pm to me and I shall send it to you. Terms and Conditions apply.


Well guess I'll end my post here. And to all MMU-an-> HAPPY HOLIDAY


Filed under , , having  

2 comments:

Catherine said...

how come the car stereng is on the left wan?

Zeckster said...

Have you heard of "Mirror" effect? That the edited one. ^-^