We must allow finite disappointment, but we must never lose infinite hope.

LifeleSS

It's Final

May 12, 2009 by Zeckster

At last I found a layout that suit my taste. Been playing around with my blog HTML code recently. The sad thing, I lost the code of my previooooous layout which I like it alot. Thanks to a good friend of mine, giving me idea of doing some additional stuff for my blog. I ain't blaming him cos' I learned stuffs as well. I think this layout is finalize. My final is around the corner. Should really get started with my studies. To all my readers, if you're having any finals coming soon, wish ya'll lucks and do well! And ya, hope you guys like my new layout. Flashbacks:

The Hennessy Artistry event. Coolest party ever~



This chicken rice stall is only available from 4am till 11am
How tasty isit?
Figure it out yourself ^-^



Personally love this picture. Well taken

Filed under having  

6 comments:

TheJessicat said...

yes very well taken in ur favorite angle

:P

Zeckster said...

Thanks for that~

meikuen foo said...

haha...the pic looks great...but the onli flaw that i see is that you leg and zues's legs are like so short! make both of you look short..haha!!
You two are much better than that :)

Qreez said...

Din ajak me for chicken rice:(

pinger7 said...

ur life before final exam so happening...haha
gd luck in final =P

Zeckster said...

mei kuen: lol blame the staircase. Furthermore this pic is taken without tripod.
Qreez: Next time ajak you lor. Give me your number and make sure you wake up at that time~ ^-^
pinger7: thanks~ btw nice blog you have.