We must allow finite disappointment, but we must never lose infinite hope.

LifeleSS

~*† Wish List †*~

May 17, 2009 by Zeckster

~WISH~

  1. Everyone gets a good result for final <-- Me included.
  2. For that particular person who wish to change his course, lucks to you.
  3. Everybody is at the good condition of health.
  4. The trip on July is successful.
  5. Hope can get my DSLR "soon".
  6. Get myself out of the "Batman" lifestyle. (which means wake up in the middle of the night and rest in the day)
  7. Get to know more bloggers out there. ^-^
  8. To Simon, study harder, don't blog so much and waste your study time. Don't follow the trend of our Lord Of Olympia. LOL
  9. Lastly wish all of your dreams will come true, sooner or later XD.

While going back to my hometown on last thursday, my dad brought me to a place in Puchong for yong tau foo. The best thing about this place is that the fish paste is totally fresh. And yummy~
Price is also quite reasonable. But one thing that is not good bout this place: no air-condition. So you will perspire alot~ Still you will enjoy the food though ^-^




Snooker center is the best place to hang out in my hometown LOL
Who's that retard? lol




Signing off : 2.50am

Filed under having  

3 comments:

Weng Chiew said...

lol...hello i study already only i blog ok.. =)

not lik Zues, didnt study also must blog...as his Quote BLOG IS MORE IMPORTANT then study^^

All the best for you in your exam bro..take care!!

Zues said...

Hey bro, all the best in your exam as well.. Cool layout, find one for me as well.. As you know I like plain, dun find me a lala one^^ Haha.. Simon one consider one of those lala lo.. Jk Jk.. Yamcha la when u r back, call me..

Zeckster said...

Weng chiew: Same to you~
Zues: Don't forget simon is a reader of my blog. LOL