We must allow finite disappointment, but we must never lose infinite hope.

LifeleSS

Haunted Parking Lot In Mid Valley

May 28, 2009 by Zeckster

I received this email from one of my friend yesterday. The title of the mail seems unreal, and I thought it's just a prank/spam mail to my mail box. The "WOW" reaction came up after the left click of my mouse. There's really "something" standing under the sign of the parking lot<-- F15




Look at the figure indicate in the white circle
Zoom in for clearer observation


And take look at this picture. Do you realise that the "thing" moved it's head?

p/s: Not trying to be superstitious here. Just wanna share it to ya'll. Believe it or not, it's up to you.



1 comments:

Mistress said...

though i do belief in ghosts
bt the one here seems too solid and fake...............